No-Obligation Phone Support
Savings using Mercedes Specialists
|Mercedes Specialists||Mercedes of Owings Mills||Mercedes of Catonsville||EuroMotorcars Germantown||SAVINGS using Mercedes Specialists|
|Maintenance “A” service||$165||$264||$294||$299||$134 or 44%|
|Maintenance “B” service||$335||$564||$659(includes brake fluid flush)||$650||$324 or 50%|
|Front brake pad and rotor replacement||$508||$628||$688.98||$654||$149 or 23%|
|Spark plug replacement||$242||$346||$340||$355||$105 or 30%|
|Transmission service||$380||$475||$486||$499||$106 or 22%|
Prices quoted are for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 sport sedan. Prices may vary for other models. Competitor quotes obtained via telephone 5/31/2018.
A & BService adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance.
We are your Dealership Alternative!
Centrally located in Westminster, MD we are within 30 minutes travel time from most parts of the Baltimore metro area. Don’t let the name fool you… We repair ALL makes and models while specializing in Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Sprinter vehicles.Read more
- OEM Parts
- Software Diagnosis & Programming
- Free Car Washed(Weather Permitting)
- Personalized Service(Talk with your car tech)
- Auto Repair Financing
- Fast, Honest, & Reliable Repairs
- Short drive could save you thousands!
- Problems that come and go like that can be difficult to diagnose, and certainly beyond my ability. I would recommend to anyone.Jason Rilley
- Justin took really good care of me and my car, gave great pricing and a solid repair. Will definitely be back but hopefully not too soon!Mark H
- Excellent service and competitive prices. Also worked on my Audi.Paul Kotsher
- I would definitely recommend their service.Drew Harding
- always great honest service from justin and his crew.scott grubb
- Justin was very professional and handled my truck with care. He has a great team. I will be bringing all my vehicles to him going forward.George Reilly
- Saved me quite a bit and worked with me on the cost of repair.. No one else will touch my vehicles.. lol..Michael Elleby
Protecting yourself from buying a used vehicle that may need costly repairs.
We do all repairs on brakes, transmission, engine, air conditioning, suspension, exhaust, oil change and much more.
Tuning and performance upgrades including turbo upgrades, intake sytems, drivetrain, exhaust and much more.
Owner and Master Certified Mercedes Benz Technician
Master Certified Mercedes Benz Technician
CERTIFIED AUTO TECHNICIAN
Car wash specialist/apprentice